Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is proud to announceApollo Twin USB High-Resolution Desktop Interface with Realtime UAD Processing for Windows-based recording This sleek 2×6 USB audio interface combines high-quality 24/192 kHz audio conversion with onboard Realtime UAD-2 DUOProcessing. With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB allows Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 users to record in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, API, and more.
Apollo Twin USB also features Unison™ technology, which allows its mic preamps and front-panel DIs to sound and behave like the world’s most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and circuit behaviors.
Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s digitally controlled analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets Apollo Twin USB owners track through a range of colorful preamp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall and more with amazing accuracy.
Apollo Twin USB comes with Universal Audio’s “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle, featuring legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, as well as the 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, Softube Amp Room Essentials.
Apollo Twin USB will begin shipping in Q1 2016 with an estimated street price of $899.
Apollo Twin USB DUO Audio Interface — Key Features:
- Desktop 2×6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Combine with UAD-2 DSP Accelerators for added UAD plug-in processing power
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, 610-B Tube Preamp, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS & AAX 64
Julian Ludwig é diretor do Pro Áudio Clube, produtora de áudio Jacarandá, Loc On Demand e Jacarandá Licensing. Trabalhou para empresas como: Guaraná Antartica, TV Gazeta, NET, Chivas Regal, FNAC, Prefeitura de São Paulo, Mukeca Filmes, Agência LEW’LARA TBWA, Agencia MPM, Agência Content House entre outras. Fez trilhas para programas de TV como: Internet-se (Rede TV), Você Bonita (TV Gazeta), Mix Mulher (TV Gazeta), Os Impedidos (TV Gazeta), Estação Pet (TV Gazeta), CQC (TV Band) Vinheta Oficial TV Gazeta, entre outras. Também atuou em vários longas e curtas metragens, incluindo mixagem em 5.1 e serviços de pós-produção.